Join the OIS team.
We want people who are looking for a career, not just a job. That’s why we offer great benefits, a fantastic work environment and plenty of incentives.
Current openings are listed below. If you find a listing that matches your interests, please apply!
To apply for a driving position, CLICK HERE, or click the Become An OIS Driver button at the top of this page.
Customer Service Rep / Cargo Specialist – Click here to apply
Operations Manager – Click here to apply
Intermodal Operations Supervisor for Cincinnati –
Contact Barry Bernard at email@example.com for more information or to apply.
- Minimum two years of intermodal operational experience
- Past dealings with owner operators
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Systems
- Self-starter with a desiere to build a new brand in a new market for an established company
- Knowledgable of FMCA rules and regulations
- College degree is a plus but not necessary
Management trainee – Each year IMC Companies hires 2-4 management trainees for our year long training program at Intermodal Cartage in Memphis, TN. Trainees spend time working in M&R, the Depot, Customer Service, Dispatch, Equipment Control, Driver Recruiting, Driver Services, Revenue Accounting, Risk Management, and IT.
At the end of the program, trainees are relocated to one of our other IMC Company locations. Candidates must be recent college graduates with majors in business related or logistics fields. To apply, please send resumes to Randy Wright at RWright@imcg.com.